A new perspective for old illnesses
Due to the increasing lack of medical care and the economy, it is worth considering what led to such a catastrophe? And why did Homo sapiens a few hundred years ago hunt tigers and now cannot resist the pathogenic microscopic factor in the 21st century?
In the body the principle operates: «use it or lose it». From the point of view of many experts, the complications caused by the coronavirus are due to the fact that the immune system malfunctions, that it is no longer capable of facing new problems quickly and effectively.
It resembles an old car, that no one has added the high-quality oil (food and positive energy, etc.). Furthermore, the situation has been complicated many times by the media (depending on the country and the interests of the politicians), what that increases fears such as:
- Fear of death.
- Fear of going outside or infecting someone.
- Fear of the unknown.
- Economic crisis
Which leads to total stagnation, not to mention the electrical / magnetic emissions due to radiation from numerous antennas, mobiles etc.
Reading the negative headlines, the unconscious or ancient reptilian brain feels danger. At the same time, the biological body produces the stress hormone Cortisol and adrenaline to escape danger.
But you can only run away to the kitchen, because you’re in quarantine. The stress hormone enters the bloodstream and nervousness, etc. is activated, which in turn reduces immunity. In short, anyone who has not caught a cold has every chance of getting into an energy hole and ending the body’s forces with fear or nervousness. How to return this destructive chain?
A person consists not only of a physical organism, but also of levels such as the energetic and spiritual. Harmony at all levels is the foundation of health and wellness, regardless of the situation.
How to protect yourself from «mental viruses»
Accept the situation in its development in the darker versions.
Remember that for each crisis the body has reserves and solutions to overcome them. Even if a door closes, over time new opportunities will appear. Our body is the product of millions of years of evolution and has all the means of protection and transformation.
Viruses vibrate at low frequencies of about 5.5 Hz – 14.5 Hz like tumors.
While gratitude, trust and love have the highest frequencies.
- Generosity – 95 Hz;
- Appreciation – 45 Hz;
- Heart recognition, gratitude – 140Hz and more;
Therefore it is important to thank and look for positive moments.
Eliminate negative media flow to avoid stress hormone emissions.
What will change in the world if you don’t read the news? You can only save yourself a lot of nerves.
Practice meditation or listen to music.
Make a list of things that bring you little joys. It could be cooking or sewing. Finally, you have time for these little things.
At an energy level
- Hygiene and cleanliness are very important. Even if viruses fly, it can be easily dispersed, for example with ozone mini appliances.
- It is also useful to use salt instead of a scrub in the shower or to add it when cleaning the apartment. Good quality essential oils with medicinal qualities are also used.
- Yoga and specifically pranayama (breathing exercises) better strengthen the lungs and calm the restless mind.
On a physical level
- Nutrition is the gasoline of the body. It is very important to achieve an alkaline environment in the body. Carbohydrates led with sugar, are a source of inflammatory processes, which reduces the immune system.
- Try to avoid carbohydrates, switching to the proper proteins and vegetables (except potato).
- Only water removes all toxins and supports the immune system. It is very important to drink 2 or 3 liters of water a day.
- Garlic and parsley are powerful natural antibiotics. Turmeric with honey are also very beneficial for the immune system.
- Exercise outdoors, preferably with direct contact with the ground. Barefoot walking equals electromagnetic fields
- Vitamin С and Vitamin D3 and the sun bath are a powerful stimulant of the immune system.
Ironically, in Chinese the word crisis consists of two concepts of danger and opportunity. Regardless of global shocks, each individual depends on the opportunities and potential for transformation that can be opened.